Localizing Digital Marketing is in its essence a mastermind group, which is also often referred to as a peer advisory board.
The agenda belongs to the group, and each person’s participation is key. What happens here, stays here.
Peers will give you feedback, help you brainstorm new possibilities, and set up accountability structures that keep you focused and on track.
A select community of supportive colleagues brainstorms together to move the group to new heights.
At our inaugural event, we had the honor of Paige Williams, Senior Director of Microsoft to set the tone.
This group is distinctly accomplished of global digital marketers. Many enjoy experimenting with newest technologies in digital marketing.
The great thing about a closed group is that we can share everything from professional struggles to brainstorms in a safe, private place.
We are a team, providing encouragement and accountability to each other.
1. We willingly serve all other participants in Localizing Digital Marketing.
2. We pursue growth through serving, rather than self-promotion. No sales or self-promotion.
3. We don’t judge others. We understand that no other person sees our reality.
4. We do not discuss politics or religion.
5. We hold each other accountable to a high standard of interaction during the roundtable discussions.
What is not part of the meetings:
• Preaching our values
• Trying to generate leads or promote products or services
• Distractions or multi-tasking of any type – no phones, no tablets, no computers.
Every participant will be in the Hot Seat once. When it’s your turn, you will share your key challenge for which you need help, which you want to brainstorm or for which you need feedback.