My new book ‘Blood Sugar In Check’ launches as a #1 pre-order bestseller on Amazon.
As someone who has diabetes, you always worry about things that others can safely ignore. Will my blood sugar hold at night or will it drop, and I die in my sleep? Will my insulin overheat in my bag on a beautiful day out? Will I make it through long business meetings without going low? When is the right time to tell a new friend, date, or employer about my disease?
This book is for you if you want to have your diabetes in check and live with total confidence that you can handle your blood sugar levels. You will learn how to:
- Succeed in your job with your illness
- Stop beating yourself up when blood sugar levels spike
- Enjoy life without losing a toe, a kidney or your eyesight
- Eliminate everyday worries about passing out from blood sugar lows
- Spend more meaningful moments with your family and friends
I have lived life with Type 1 Diabetes on my own terms – and no signs of long-term complications after 40 years. In my book, I share my most effective strategies for a rewarding life with diabetes.
If you are tired of doing everything right, but still feel isolated, overwhelmed and stressed over your health, learn my most effective strategies for a rewarding life with diabetes and get your copy today!